"I was 15 years old, laying on my bedroom floor, shaking and trying to shove my heart back into my chest after you told me you didn’t love me anymore and I’m covered in scars and there are still nights when I find myself trying to hold my bones together with bleeding hands and breathing gets hard but fuck, if I can survive you and the way you tore me apart I can survive anything."
"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you."
If Sam Winchester can get out of bed every tuesday in Mystery Spot, then i can get out of bed for school.
That is the most inspiring thing I have ever read
"Never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are."
"It wasn’t fair. There should not be such a person like you in existence, because the memories of you burst like a hurricane, spreading through my body remembering each moment, each trace of you came like a photograph, and that’s when I knew it was unfair, because I was the one to experiencing it."
"Kissing a girl on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world."
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
"Clever girl. You play with fire because you want to be burnt."
"Nothing haunts you like unexpressed feelings."
The one day I need someone to talk to and I ask you and you ignore me then a hour later I findout your with someone else. Thought I could always go to you
I won’t let you ruin my day